About The Football Village
The Football Village is pleased to announce the World Cup 2022 edition of our international fan zone in Brussels!
From the first kickoff on 20 November to the final whistle on 18 December, The Football Village will welcome you at our favorite venue, the Autoworld museum in the Cinquantenaire park of Brussels.
Since 2010 The Football Village provides an exceptional setting for football fans from every participating nation to gather and enjoy all the matches of the World Cup and Euro football tournaments.
Unlike the usual fan zones and sports bars, The Football Village offers an exclusive spectator experience featuring:
- A friendly, safe and comfortable environment for fans of all ages
- An international sports ambiance among cheering supporters of each national team
- Spacious viewing areas, standing and seated
- Separate VIP sections with catering available for corporate booking
- Every match shown on high-definition big screens
Autoworld is ideally located in the Parc du Cinquantenaire / Jubelpark, easily accessible from the Merode metro station and the Schuman metro and rail station.